954 Island Creek Dr

Hillsville, Virginia

Street View

56. 8 +/- acres. Beautiful mountain/ cross country views. Island creek runs through property, also has 2 other streams. Great place to run cattle, raise crops, and hunt ( deer, turkey, bear). Has a nice pond site, property is approx. 80% open, the other 20% is wooded with some marketable timber, perimeter mostly fenced, with some cross fencing. 40x48 (2007) pole building on its own electric meter, w/ concrete floor, & water hydrant. (2) 12x10 garage doors, piping in the floor for future heat, 12' sidewalls w/ scissors trusses for added height. 1996 14x80 mobile home w/ central heat & ac. W/ newer cabinets, flooring and paint). 12x16 utility building. Septic system is sized for 4 bedroom home , 580' well, property elevation around 2450' property has numerous building sites, and would be a great place to build your dream home surrounded by the beautiful scenery of carroll county.
Property Detail
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 2
Property Type Single Family Home
Year Built 1996
Home Size 1,064 sqft
Lot Size 56.8000 Acres
MLS# 69289
County Carroll County
Features
Central Air
Den/Study/Office
Formal Dining
Family/Great Rm
Living Room
Single Story
Wall to Wall Carpet
Listing Agent: Rolin Miller Broker: Primm Real Estate Firm, LLC Broker Phone: 2767282596
Location

Carroll County Hillsville 954 Island Creek Dr

Mortgage Calculator
Your estimate payment: /mo

Home Pirce

Down Payment

Interest Rate

Loan Type

Neighborhood Info

Hillsville - 24343

The vacancy rate of homes in 24343 is 17.89% with 59.88% of homes being owner-occupied. The median household income in 24343 is $33727 per year with those between 45 and 64 having the highest median income at $39707.

School in Hillsville, VA
School Type Grade Distance
Carroll County Intermediate School Public 6-8 5707.18 mi
Hillsville Elementary School Public PRESCHOOL-5 5704.94 mi
Carroll County High School Public 9-12 5706.29 mi
Neighborhood Demographic

Demographic in Hillsville - 24343

Median Income $33727
Avg Household Size 2.289
Median Age 46.39
White Collars 32%
College Grad 32%
Copyright 2019 Southwest Virginia Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Home TypeSingle Family Home
Year Built1996
Lot Size56.8000 Acres

Request Information.

Appointment to see property
Similar Homes

Homes similar to 954 Island Creek Dr, Hillsville VA

$295,000
3 bd 2 ba 1,344 sqft
2342 Stable Road, Hillsville VA
$229,900
2 bd 1 ba 1,304 sqft
Tbd Address Withheld By Seller, Hillsville VA
$179,900
3 bd 2 ba 1,250 sqft
864 Rhododendron Road, Hillsville VA
$424,900
2 bd 1.5 ba 960 sqft
1400 Island Creek Dr, Hillsville VA
$139,900
3 bd 1 ba 1,320 sqft
1803 Strawberry Lane, Hillsville VA
$129,900
3 bd 2 ba 1,216 sqft
453 Hazelnut Rd, Hillsville VA